Dr Q 6.3

More threads by motec 6.9

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
The poor thing , it needs a suspension overhaul ;)

Love the steering wheel!

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel & Tarek i though you guys would like :D

WiSeGuYY

Hey MOTEC ,

YOU BET , i loved it .

and to MICHEL ,that one is a low rider , i bet you just tease me.

REGARDS

TAREK

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Nothing better looking than a squatting Benz! :D

This is a family forum, right? ;)

Styria

The Godfather
It's a car that arouses a certain amount of curiosity. Why ? For starters, I have my doubts it's a 6.3 with a speedo reading 0f 220 km/hour - yet, it has the little rev counter red-lined from 6K. onward - the two instruments just don't seem to match up. Also, if it was a 6.3, should it not have the stacked headlights ? Take it a bit further. I really appreciate the most intricate and fitted that - I am talking about the headrests front and rear - very, very rare, and super, duper expensive, unless you're lucky and sort of stumble across them.

I wonder if it is a 300SEL fitted with the 280 engine, or maybe even the all alloy M189 engine, although neither of those two engines is likely to feature in this car. Also, take the (collapsed) front end - not my style, badly thought out or adjusted, and honestly, again to drive a car like that would invite disaster. I remember only too well the number of cracked 6.3 sumps I have seen and if you take a close look under the front of the car, there is not a lot of empty space between sump and terra firma. Also, take note of the gear change pattern - 1969 and prior. Just my thoughts. Regards Styria

WiSeGuYY

Dear GODFATHER ,

I agree or not i think it is a matter of taste , but i agree that those headrests are very rare and i think i saw them in the 70 's on an M100 .

PERSONALLY i loved that low rider - i find it different , had only one problem -i saw it very late after i cut and paste my piglet .

REGARDS

TAREK