Can't any of you get excited by this?

More threads by BenzBoy

Des

Dear BenzBoy
If it wouldn't be too much bother, please pack an extra suitcase and put one of these inside for the trip home?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-RELIANT-...yZ121976QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

d879_1.JPG

d940_1.JPG

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Gentlemen,

Why are we discussing such monstrosities :rolleyes:

K

koan

There's a Reliant Robin out in Coburg, I know the English gent who owns it, should I make a discreet inquiry regarding its availability on your behalf next time I'm out that way Des?

koan

SELfor50

Ever seen the German movie, "Go Trabbi, Go"??

It's f*kn HILARIOUS!!! Watched it as a kid, never forget it.

If this were here, i'd buy it and put a 6 cylinder in it...

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
No (to Des) :eek:

No to Benz Boy :eek:

and No to SELfor50 :eek:

Styria

The Godfather
Hi guys, come on, let the little Robin in peace. It is the finest of British engineering to come out of the London bombing ! :D

I think we've only got one or two young punks on TOPKLASSE, namely Andrew in Tassie and Parks here with me - hell, there's bb and Oscar, anyone else I have forgotten? Anyway. listen baby, let's hit the movies tonight. Interested ? Oh, that'd be nice-what time you're picking me up ? Yeah, about six-I'll come and get you in my new wheels - I got myself a Robin......by the way, the trabies aren't that much better, but at least they've got four wheels and smokey two strokes. My learned input to this discussion - Styria