Blond JOKE

More threads by WiSeGuYY

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

oops failed as usual , i'll try another wayhttp://youtu.be/l38blGqVeHc ">http://youtu.be/l38blGqVeHc " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Oversize

Grand Master
Tarek do you know the shortcut for cutting and pasting a link into a thread??

Tony66_au

Mark there are some issues with the later version of Flash that is causing issues with numerous sites including Youtube.

The giveaway is lots of flash updates in a short time as they try to fix the issue, which is not as yet.... fixed.

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

HEY MARK

i usually click on youtube and get the cut and past in between , i donno is this right or wrong? but it seem i do something wro g and TONY did FIX IT for me

REGARDS

TAREK

Tony66_au

The easiest way is to copy the link from the browser or hit the share button and wait for the link to appear.

Embedding works sporadically and not with all forums.

Just remember that Google owns Youtube and its not always good to use their tools.

The other thing is that Firefox is in competition with Chrome and there are some companies out there who may or may not allegedly play along with certain sites........

Recent examples for you....

Facebook and Chrome

Yahoo mail and Chrome

Youtube and Firefox (Who recently dumped Google as their search engine of choice BTW)

See where im heading with this?

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

TONY , i am simple guy who use Internet explorer and recently sometimes use chrome , tried firefox but i still use the ie. I think to know where you heading , best is use a GARMIN NUVI GPS

REGARDS
TAREK

Tony66_au

LOL yes Tarek, My point is that there is a petty sneaky little pissing contest between companies to see who can change some trends... (Allegedly)

And of course we the web surfers suffer as collateral damage....

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

LOL @ TONY

REMEMBER NETSCAPE - REMEMBER THE ALAMO LOL

AGAIN i don't want to remind you with the war of the roses, the court case between Microsoft and SUN about JAVA then SUN won and now ORACLE bought SUN and now JAVA owned by ORACLE and life goes on.

REGARDS
TAREK