All ITALIAN

More threads by sean sherry

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
One of the best songs by Bocelli

Styria

The Godfather
Yes well.....you're listening to some of the most beautiful music ever written. Sarah Brightman - wonderful songstress. I did go to see her at the Entertainment Centre a number of years ago, and who could forget the Barcelona Closing Ceremony when they sang this song. I am pretty sure that Andrea Bocelli was her partner then. I have three CGs of Brightman and she is fabulous. Thank you Sean - Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
If we talk about Music and great entertainers, has anyone ever heard of BZN ? Yes, BZN a Dutch Band consisting of Male/Female Duo and some of their Music is also quite breathtaking. I'll see if I can find you a couple of renditions. Regards Styria

There is just another one from many:

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
......and this is my favourite of that group - romantic and great to dance to. Nice Rumba. Regards Styria

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
We certainly have moved away from Italian to Dutch 😁.
How about one of my favourite bands, from Moldova, singing in Spanish!

Styria

The Godfather
Michel, we need young Brian and ever so young Patrick contribute to this thread. Furthermore, whipper snipper Sean who was responsible for the threa in the first place, needs to put in an appearance. Old Codgers like you and I - we know what constitutes brilliant Music, even to dance to, but let's see what the others have to offer. I've got a real beauty on offer featuring a group called Sparx that I had never heard of until about three weeks ago. I think you will like them, but let me put something on first. Regards Styria

Patrick_R

Grand Master
Styria,
“Ever so young” you are way too kind :giggle:

I like music back from the 20’s right up until now, I worry some things I may like, you chaps may not.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I like music back from the 20’s right up until now, I worry some things I may like, you chaps may not.
Try us Pat.... anything Old is Gold ;)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Patrick… I must admit, your taste is good!! 👍

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Dont look at me i have a huge collection off 78 records