6.9? Why do people do this?

More threads by John S

G

GreaseMonkey

Well it must be worth that just for parts.
Not surprised he has exhaust and ball joint problems after what he has done to that.

Regarding the owner may I quote the great Cybil Fawlty, "I have seen more intelligent creatures lying on their backs at the bottom of ponds".

Your (or my) idea of vandalism passes for what I believe to be 'cool' amongst certain spotty yobs.

Chris M.

Styria

The Godfather
Hi JohnS, I guess each one of us has a magic button somewhere. If you can find it, and press it hard enough, you will normally get some reaction - more often than not, whatever turns them on.

I admit to not quite not being able to follow this owner's rationale, but if you were to go to Canberra's Summernats, you would find a staggering array of personal expressions of desires and achievement. Regards Styria

oscar

I saw this and noticed the engine size (6 litre) as being curious. Later on it says it's a 6 cylinder so I'd say it is a 280SEL unless there's been an engine transplant. No matter what a car is, I just hate when there's no engine pics. How can I window shop when there's no engine pics!

G

GreaseMonkey

I think you're probably right, a trashed 280 for $1,500 is no bargain.
If it was a 6.9, maybe, and good for parts, but I can't even be bothered emailing the question.
It all looks a bit dodgy.
C.M.

s class

No way Nutz, anyone that can trouble shoot D jet and K jet as quickly as you has a license to mod his cars as he chooses.