6.9 # 7114 - it lives !

More threads by CraigS

260ebenz

Master
Yes Mark, it knocked me around a fair bit. Step up with right leg which basically collapsed under me on account of a bad hip, and over I went without any control on my part. Very reminiscent of an almost identical fall about three to four years ago when I had to have operations on both my left shoulder and left hip.

Luckily enough, this time no major damage except for a nasty left forearm slash, and a sprained right wrist. Glasses fell off, my lorikeet went sprawling (he had been on my shoulder) and honestly I had no control over how I fell and what injuries I could have sustained.

Regarding Craig's car, the 6.9 - I spoke to him at the last Mercedes Club meeting, and he basically confirmed that father time and business commitments are simply preventing him from carrying out any work presently on the car. How are you getting on, Mark ? You still have at least three 6.9s still in your care - any progress on your part ? Be very interested to hear further from you. Regards Styria

Hello Styria sorry to hear about your fall look after yourself and all the best to you.

Cheers Tim.

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Luckily enough, this time no major damage except for a nasty left forearm slash, and a sprained right wrist. Glasses fell off, my lorikeet went sprawling (he had been on my shoulder) and honestly I had no control over how I fell and what injuries I could have sustained.

Wow, Glad to hear no serious injuries. Hope you (and the lorikeet) are feeling better soon.

Styria

The Godfather
The lorikeet, showing no sympathy, simply walked away. Me ? I let go with some expletives which, as a rule, is not my wont. Blood everywhere, but I survived it all and today it's becoming something of a distant memory. Regards Styria