We’re here and WOW! This complex is brand new & amazing! Like something from the States... And the cars are incredible!!! If it hadn’t rained yesterday we might’ve missed some amazing sights! We found a spot where we were literally in the middle of the action and found ourselves spinning around...
Apparently the Mercedes/Sauber C9 will feature at this years event! And bugger I can’t go since I’ve already headed to Tailem Bend for the LMP2s!!
If anyone here does go please take video & post! That car is a must see for me; maybe next year if I’m lucky...
Here’s a new pic of what I believe is a replica of Red Pigs twin throttle manifold. It appears to be carbon fibre. Note the manual trans attached to the engine...
While I’m at it a pic of the boot & fuel supply:
It’ll be interesting to try this out! No permanent mods to be made & completely reversible.... No FD internal hump, no bridge, no internal grille, no concave lid.
Just found someone local who can supply the ECU & tune the EFI. He’s even familiar with the early Benz engines!! Gotta get lucky sometimes...
Hopefully this should bring down the costs for me & subsequent conversions.
I may convert to EFI first then fit the new manifold. That will also give a...