XKEdata

More threads by c107

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Some of you may be familiar with this site, but one of the best classic car sites on the web is:

www.xkedata.com

Basically, it is like wikipedia for every Jaguar E-Type produced. You can add your own information and edit the details and since the site was started, over 25% of all E-Types have been accounted for. This is almost 20,000 cars.

They also have sister sites for other Jag models like MK2s and so on.

I really like this site and apparently it has helped a couple of times with cars that claim to be a chassis number but actually are not.

I've always had a mind to do something like this for certain Mercedes models like the W111 coupe/cabrios but I've never had the time.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Some of you may be familiar with this site, but one of the best classic car sites on the web is:

www.xkedata.com

Basically, it is like wikipedia for every Jaguar E-Type produced. You can add your own information and edit the details and since the site was started, over 25% of all E-Types have been accounted for. This is almost 20,000 cars.

I started looking at it but then closed the page. :eek:
It is very painful as I have always wanted one and have not been able to find the right car at the right time. :(
Need to sell a few Benzes first. :rolleyes: