Viva Italia

More threads by sean sherry

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
The new Three Tenors!

Amazing... (and so is the presenter :p )

Styria

The Godfather
Yep, the presenter is a bit of "Alright", but so are many "Lovelies" on Instagram.Try it. Anyway, those boys and I guess at 14 that's what they are. Simply beyond words, especially the guy with the glasses. His voice is just absolutely magnificent.

Sean, thanks for dragging out this video - just so enjoyable. I sometimes, when sitting in front of the PC, I play some videos thinking just how much I would like to share some of those with my friends on TK and then you think ".....hmmmm, they probably wouldn't share my tastes. Should we try it and have a special Music thread such as "Car of the week" etc. ? Let's try it. Here goes in a couple of minutes. Regards Styria

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSC9ev6rxeA

It's not Classical, is it ? But wait, and look and wait. The dancing, the energy, the variety - some of those dancers are like sling shots on feet - it is just so nticing to get up and try and dance with them. ....and the songs themselves - pretty good. Hope you guys like it. Anybody else now ? Regards Styria

Last edited:

260ebenz

Master
Speaking of Pavarotti here are two of my favourites and my late Father Mel was a big fan of Pav!

I remember as a kid listening to Pavarotti with my Dad great memories!

You know hearing this music does make me feel very emotional.

I use to have The Three Tenors live in Italy LP record yes vinyl remember those?

I would have loved to have seen Pavarotti live.

Please enjoy the music during these crazy and uncertain times music soothes the soul?!

https://youtu.be/L7g_8i57gu8

https://youtu.be/xs-p1oEvuGg

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
What can I say...this World would be a very much poorer place if we did not have an Italy... Bernini.... Michael Angelo....and so it goes on. We have a particular connection with Italy ..our House was built in 1985 by Italian Stone Masons..... My Wife is fluent in Italian ( French.&.German ) We took our two Girls there in the seventies ..plus a couple of additional Holidays without them. :)

Styria

The Godfather
Yes Styria......just as long as we have Irish Music !!!!!:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......oh Dear !:D Regards Styria. Wow, Daniel O'Donnell and Mary Duff - I'll have them anytime.