Villa D'Este - Lago Como

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
It is the year 2014 - will check. It must be close to be the most prestigious of all Car Shows. Just simply elegant, all very tasteful. Take your time to enjoy the video.

I have now taken the opportunity to look at this video in more detail, and I have singled out cars that appealed to me. From the outset I can now safely state that rarity does not always constitute beauty or attractiveness - in fact, some can be downright, well not ugly, but certainly far from being attractive. The pump and circumstance are can be witnessed in spades, but then again one should not lose sight of reality.
The cars that took my eye were (in minutes) 14:10 14:33 15:40 17:32 18:50 22:26 22:47 and 27:30. My favourites were the first two, but overall it was the Allemano Maserati Coupe, as well as the Boano Maserati. That Trident badge - impossible to ignore.

Last edited:
OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
This time it is 2017 - again the same venue. The quality is never ending. In due course, I will have a more thorough look and offer my unqualified opinion. Regards Styria

Last edited:
OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Thank you BenzBoy and Patrick, there is of course the third video to assess. Again, commentary would be helpful, but we don't have it, so it is what it is (great use of English language !). I have picked about nine cars that took my fancy, including a magnificent Gullwing, one or two Mercedes of the thirties (and I have seen some in Salzburg 2005) absolutely breathtaking, but maybe the 7:05 Hispano Suiza took the Cake - enjoy the magnificent and striking "TK" (!) colour scheme of Beige and Caramel. I just have to be biassed.

I picked 1:15 2:00 2:22 2:37 3:08 4:50 5:50 7:05 and 7:35. Regards Styria