The Prince of Arabia
Have a look at that baby....:eek:

acfc_3.png
df12_3.png
cec4_3.png
f40f_3.png

Styria

The Godfather
Well, I am with you, Michel, on that score. It's nice to have the money to indulge in little fripperies like this owner has done. Whilst it may change the conservative perception that one would normally associate with Rolls Royce or Bentley, the intrinsic qualities and modi of design are still part of the overall quality that's been built into this car.

I have some reservations regarding the different colour borders (just can't think of the proper name) on the seats - it does somewhat cheapen the looks, but otherwise okay. When I went to last year's Sydney Motor Show, a Rolls Royce had 'pin-striping' in red on black leather. It looked just okay, but that was an $8k. option according to the attractive lass that showed me the car. I wanted to go back and take some photos but Parks reckoned that I just wanted another perve(?) at the young lass - I must admit I never saw them that good in my younger days...hmm (big sigh) Regards, Styria

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Styria:

It's called 'piping' ;)

Benz Boy

I think I'm sending Jerry on a Kustom and Flame spraying course :D

Des

wow well what can one say?

If they were going to gold plate everything they should have continued that theme on the bumpers and the tail lights.

WGB

Hot-rod meets Empire.

I see the 22 inch wheels on the car in the backgraound in the first pic.

I agree - Seems a bit of wasted economy not to plate the Bumpers.

Bill