P.S. Amazing new Bearings

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
Of particular interest the Silicone Nitrite High Speed Bearings which don't expand with Heat and don't require Lubrication !!!!!

Styria

The Godfather
Sean, that's about what I need in my knees, the left hip, my neck on the right side and any other location you care to mention. BTW, where did you find that information - it certainly is ground breaking technology. Regards Styria

N.B. BTW, you comin' on the 19th December (it's a Sunday).

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Sean, that's about what I need in my knees, the left hip, my neck on the right side and any other location you care to mention. BTW, where did you find that information - it certainly is ground breaking technology. Regards Styria

On The Net..... the new 155MPH Sports Tesla
I am thinking that Tesla is still way ahead of the pack.
The Torque in the new Drive Motor is hard to control.
Peaks at 17,000 Revs plus, hence the necessity of stable, non metal, bearings running without lubrication.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master

I'm sure I can make it ... Walking is now a challenge .The Body is letting the Brain down. To many Birthdays !!! Still I have a young Wife to look after me Bev is only 85 and as my old Irish Mother used to say .".She is a sturdy little Aussi Shelia "

Styria

The Godfather
Sorry Sean, but what's a Shelia ? I am glad that it looks as though you can make it....and Bev, your better half, I am sure she would enjoy some of my Continental Videos. They're very special, and I'll have that PC going just for her. Regards Styria

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Sorry Sean, but what's a Shelia ? I am glad that it looks as though you can make it....and Bev, your better half, I am sure she would enjoy some of my Continental Videos. They're very special, and I'll have that PC going just for her. Regards Styria
A slang word for a Woman Michel ..... you are far to young to remember !!

Patrick_R

Grand Master
Unfortunately some of us work still Sean, and exceptionally long hours.

I will read it, when I get some time to just sit, relax, and enjoy it.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Unfortunately some of us work still Sean, and exceptionally long hours.

I will read it, when I get some time to just sit, relax, and enjoy it.
Patrick... Work is the curse of the Drinking Classes !
(Drink is the curse of the Working Classes)
I do remember more and more of days of Yore
What did I have for Breakfast ? can't remember !!!

Styria

The Godfather
Well Sean, I have looked at the video AFTER I had initially responded to you. Now of course I know where your information came from. The video is really informative, and well presented by this person obviously highly qualified. I have watched about half so far, the rest a bit later. Regards Styria

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Well Sean, I have looked at the video AFTER I had initially responded to you. Now of course I know where your information came from. The video is really informative, and well presented by this person obviously highly qualified. I have watched about half so far, the rest a bit later. Regards Styria
Yes Michael a lot to take in at one sitting ....The Principal of that Automotive College has a Brain bigger than his Body..... He has a series of similar Sites on the net.