Not a complaint

More threads by BenzBoy

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Recently my 2007 CLK350 developed 2 issues.
1. The passenger side mirror would not drop down to view the gutter when reversing and would not fold into the car on parking. The fix? A new motor in the mirror housing.
2. The sunroom and windows should open or close in unison when depressing the commander unit. The fix? Install new infra-red sensors.
The jobs were undertaken at Sydney's main factory dealer.
The cost? Zero.
The vehicle warranty expired 4 years ago - I can no nothing but compliment MBS.
On my last service there with the ML they noted the number plate covers were cracking and replaced them free of charge.
I know in some circles it is fashionable to sledge dealers; I have never found any cause to do so.
Regards,
Brian

Helmet

Connoisseur
That's great service. I believe that like any company, car dealerships look after there good clients.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Congratulations Professor,

I love people bragging (said in the nicest possible way) about good service.
It is so rare to see that (people mentioning good service).

Well done to Mercedes Benz (Alexandria???)

sean sherry

Master
They are the only Dealership I would go near ! Service Manager said to me a couple of years ago ... "My Job is to set an example to all the others " It is a Factory owned outlet. They do not fob you off... direct access to the Workshop Manager is available , bypassing the Service Sales People if necessary.

Styria

The Godfather
Extraordinary service considering you're well and truly past warranty period. Son bought a brand new Turbo Diesel RAV4 about eighteen months ago. The engine was using two litres of oil over about 2000kms. (close on - not sure of exact figures) Toyota reluctantly agreed to fit alternative pistons and rings after some very, very spirited exchanges of opinion. So BenzBoy, you have done well. Regards Styria