Motorex 2023

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Well I took a lot of pix and couldn't post them until now, since I had to download them from my video camera. I couldn't use my phone, since it's full of old pix that I don't have time to copy, or delete; time for a new phone I think (which will have a better camera)... At least the video camera takes decent stills!

There's something for everyone and it certainly gets the juices flowing for some automotive motivation!

DSC00277.JPGDSC00278.JPGDSC00280.JPGDSC00279.JPGDSC00283.JPGDSC00285.JPGDSC00286.JPGDSC00287.JPGDSC00288.JPGDSC00289.JPG

Styria

The Godfather
Mark, great photos. It is amazing what money, imagination, dedication, skill et. etc. can produce. Do you know which cargained the overall 1st place ? There is a 1976 Jaguar Coupe that you are showing, and this particular car scored second overall at the Rosehill Show some months ago. It is a million dollar car, and I have met the owner who is a thoroughly delightful gentleman. It was my son Parks that completely retrimmed the interior of the car. Regards Styria