Marangoni

More threads by WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

it is about time to get BLU ready , it is almost over the work so i decided to buy new set of tires to be ready for starting her new life, i was confused what to buy finally i decided for new brand introduced here in EGYPT , ITALIAN BARND called MARANGONI , i liked the thread and really smells nice , for long time i didn't smell that genuine tire smell , i read now in the site about them.
I bought 5 pieces for BLU my w116 project.

REGRDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Tarek, nice and satisfying to see you get a 'spurt-on' with ol' Blue - it's been a while, and I just wonder how far off completion you are ? BTW, Marangoni - unless I am mistaken, that's the brand of tyre Michel has on his Red Terror. They are certainly an Italian brand. Getting back to smelling the tyres - a bit of a worry to imagine your nose being so close to a tyre that you can smell it........but then again, to each his own. :D Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
TAREK,
I am very happy for you that BLU is coming along.
With your health problems and the situation in Egypt, I can understand that your priorities had to be redirected at some point.
But it is great to see that you are thinking of the cars again.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Marangoni - unless I am mistaken, that's the brand of tyre Michel has on his Red Terror. They are certainly an Italian brand. Regards Styria

Seriously Godfather, your memory amazes me sometimes (usually for the wrong reasons :D ).
Indeed the Red Terror has Marangoni tyres. It is shod with Mythos 225x35xZR18 and they are wonderful, taking into consideration they are quite low in the profile.

OP
WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

UHHHH where i start , with GODFATHER remark LOL i smell them in the shop before installation , and for long time i didn't smell the tires .

MICHEL i never forget cars LOL but also didn't know it exist in AUSTRALIA this ITALLIAN BRAND , BTW the first time i use this BRAND MARANGONI glad to hear that was on RED TERROR that means i'm on the right track.

BLU since i am back from the USA and i am working on her , new dashboard and new interior set ( the old one was over exhausted) i drove in the car from the MECHANIC to the TIRE SHOP , BOUGHT 5 new tires ( since the the old ones can't be trusted) though the car will be parked with her sisters most of the time.

HONESTLY the car went to a new phase , with changing every faulty part again , i decided i can't accept faults , next week i think (hope) that my remarks are DONE.

REGARDS

TAREK