Isdera Autobahnkurier

More threads by Des

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I love it......

Wild is what i would describe it as.....

And for those who didn't see......

og06ak1.jpgog06ak4.jpg
og06ak2.jpgog06ak3.jpg

Styria

The Godfather
'Made in Germany' at its most interesting. Time up at the Internet Cafe. Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
That thread dates back to my last trip to Austria. The Internet Cafe ? Good coffee and advantageous rates. Loved the place. Regards Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria sorry did not see this post when i posted about this car on the 8th of October last year .

Styria

The Godfather
I have had another look at this magnificent and unusual machine - just imagine turning up at ANY of the car shows - you'd get knocked over by the crowd. However, I have also stuck my head around the corner, and guess what I came up with ? Something that Motec discussed and showed us only a few days ago ! Have a look at these magnificent examples by the Swiss coach builder - I FORGET HIS NAME ! !

http://www.madle.org/emonteverdi.htm

I just can't think of too many better looking cars. Regards Styria Again, just imagine turning up at ANY car show - you'd get knocked over ! :D

Styria

The Godfather
You forget the name????? :eek:
It's everywhere on that page... including the URL....

If I remember correctly, it might be part of being old - but I just can't quite recall ! :eek: Regards Styria Anyway, don't you think that those Monteverdis are magnificent in their styling - particularly the sedan version ? What's URL stand for ?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
If I remember correctly, it might be part of being old - but I just can't quite recall ! :eek: Regards Styria Anyway, don't you think that those Monteverdis are magnificent in their styling - particularly the sedan version ? What's URL stand for ?

Hahaha

260ebenz

Master

Styria from memory URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator that should be correct I did study an IT Course at TAFE.

Cheers.