Indulge my fantasy

More threads by Des

Des

Indulge my fantasy, Now this is what I want

black_mercedes_540k_beauty_III_by_v.png

Fitted out with all modern driveline, bi turbo V12 from the new Maybach 62, air con, power steer, modern brakes, suspension etc.. etc..
would be no plastic rubbish in the car, all metal, timber, leather, chrome, lots of chrome.

ah yes

G

GreaseMonkey

Top car, but really it doesn't need all the modern stuff, they were quite capable as they left the factory and definitely NO plastic.
Yep, more like that needed.
C.M.

OP
Des

Des

Oh Deary me!! That is NOT a 170. I shall have to send your Christmas present back to Stuttgart now. :eek:
Regrets,
Benz-Boy

deary me
I've been good honest!!!
:)

I have not bought any cars since August, that is like a record for me since I don't know when.
;)

Have not owned so few cars since I was like 18! Back in the crazy Kingswood days

I am holding out for a 170,

this one popped up recently

http://www.pickles.com.au/damaged/v...an-5-Seats/itemid-1-202079285/lotid-202097454

but I think the shipping costs of a non running car would have killed me

plus the fears of it not being a complete car, i.e. having to hunt for impossible to find parts

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
That is nice.....

But probably unattainable...

However, you have amazed us all Des, no car purchases for all that time..

Hang in there mate, THE right 170 WILL turn up...

OP
Des

Des

Do NOT buy such a car unless it is complete, or until such time as your name is Sherlock Holmes!! And if that be the case you will be driving a Flying B. :D
Regards,
Benz-Boy

yes with the budget I have at the moment I am looking for a complete car that needs restoration, if nothing comes up for sale I will keep saving and get something in better condition.