Burnt 6.9

More threads by -bb-

-bb-

Noble
While I was out at Herscheid's at Salt Ash today looking at the Silver 6.9 discussed in another thread, I came accross this 6.9 that had apparently caught on fire and torched itself.

Its a shame that the useful life of one ends in such a way. If anyone knows or knew of 6.9 number 5221 - this is how it ended up.

Does anyone know anything about its history?

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Is it just me and my lousy Chinese internet connection or what?

I can't activate the 'movie' :mad:

It says : movie not loaded

Michel (in China)

OP
B

-bb-

Noble
Naaa I stuffed up the aspect ratio of the video file I uploaded to youtube, so I just uploaded a fixed one. You should be able to watch it as soon as youtube processes it.

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Thanks bb...

I gather you also haven't written up about the silver 6.9?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Thanks....

Enjoy...:D

Styria

The Godfather
I really appreciate the way bb not only goes about his business, but also the extent to which he is supporting everyone at TOPKLASSE with pictures and comprehensive reports. That's what this discussion board is all about, and I am so proud of that fact, plus his and everyone else's efforts. Looking forward to the report, bb, although the owner of the car may not be terribly impressed. Regards, Styria

OP
B

-bb-

Noble
Thanks for the kind words, Styria.

You are quite right about the silver 6.9. Based on what you have told me, I think the owner will be most pissed off after he finds out about its condition. I must say, I dont get why someone would take a car that owes them over $10k, park it somewhere for several years and not keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

mathew

That's enough to make you cry what a shame:::eek::eek::eek:Mat