All ITALIAN

More threads by sean sherry

Styria

The Godfather
We certainly have moved away from Italian to Dutch 😁.
How about one of my favourite bands, from Moldova, singing in Spanish!
Michel, great singing, fabulous "hardish core" Latin American, but still very agreeable to listen to. I'll say this much - Music has no boundaries, whether it be Classical, Latin, Folk and Ballads. The videos you have chosen are clearly those of "YOU", and there is nothing wrong with that - your taste is a bit similar to mine. I think the third video has slight undertones or similarity to Lebanese Music which can be great to listen to.

There is one other name that crops up - Storm, who has been a lead singer with Pink Martini. What fabulous Music. Thanks for sharing. Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Hi BenzBoy, an engrossing video - strong voice, great beat - maybe shades of Freddy Mercury ? I would probably classify it as contemporary seventies hit songs. Fine effort, and it is one I haven't heard before. Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
So good.
The voices are just magnificent.
Patrick, you're right - beautiful voices. Now, we are listening to three Tenors, yet there are differences clearly discernible in their voices. Remarkable. Somewhere, I have a video of three young Italian Tenors that I think surpass the quality of your video. I promise when I find it I will post it on TK. Thanks for sharing. Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Here are two more favourites of mine (favourites for entirely different reason) but the difference between playing them on computer speakers or through a proper hifi system in phenomonal. I have a pair of reasonably good Bose computer speakers but they don't allow all the sound to play.
regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Sparx - a group of four sisters that hail from the New Mexico region in the States. I discovered them about four to six weeks ago and, believe it or not, this video being played is the first one I came across. Being the silly fool that I am, I was quite smitten and looked for other videos by the group. Not all that easy to listen to at times, and very much part of the music that comes from that region. Okay, enough of my ramblings. Regards Styria

N.B. Watch those eyes and lips.

Styria

The Godfather
Here are two more favourites of mine (favourites for entirely different reason) but the difference between playing them on computer speakers or through a proper hifi system in phenomonal. I have a pair of reasonably good Bose computer speakers but they don't allow all the sound to play.
regards,
Brian
Hi BenzBoy, I lean towards the INXS video. That's a great song. The second one - takes me back to the Rock 'n Roll area starting in the late sixties. Bring on Bandstand and Hendo ? You bet. Sound is great - I have a 5.1 system attached to my PC and I am able to enjoy some really great music with a better than reasonable sound. Regards Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
regards,
Brian
I have one mate who's computer speakers sound good because they are KEF LS50 powered speakers but he is also a musician who has worked as a session guitarist

Styria

The Godfather
I promise that this is the last video of Sparx that I am presenting. I just love the Mexican Music and the enthusiasm and life in their presentation. Regards Styria