All Brtish Day #3

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
So I carry on with renewed strength and vigor - just for every one's benefit as I am still looking for compliments. :D Well, not really, just cannot resist to show you my 'real' picks - the ones to die for.

If I had an overall favourite that I have admired for the last forty years, it's got to be this one. I remember the first time I saw one at Wahroonga, and it was a car reportedly owned by Barry Crocker - I was blown away, even though I knew what they looked like from pictures I had seen. Real life 'reproduction' only rendered it more handsome and classy, and even today I would consider it as my 'every day' driver. Just imagine, driving into a Servo to 'fill 'er up' and bods rushing from all over the place green with envy - wow :D What is it ? Well, this is it !

CARDISPLAYDAYS076.jpg

....and the overall winner - easy (well, for me anyway)....1936 Rolls Royce Phantom, designed by French Coachbuilders Figoni & Falaschi (spelled correctly ?) and built by Barker in England. This is a view from the rear, as if I had to tell you ..

CARDISPLAYDAYS068.jpg

and just have a look at this fantastic interior....

CARDISPLAYDAYS067.jpg

and of course, the frontal view with THAT mascot....

CARDISPLAYDAYS066.jpg

Regards Styria

Last edited:

SEL_69L

Aristocrat
I spoke to the owner re the '36 Figoni & Falaschi by Barker Phantom V12.

He brought the car from the U.S. 14 years ago, and it retains it's hydraulic tappets.