6.9 Speziale

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I hope this link is going to work.

http://roesenclassics.de/M120/W116-V12-600-SE-5543.jpg

I am a little biassed, but Petrol (MB877) has got to be one of the finest 116 colours. The other notable feature has got to be those wheels. Can anyone identify them ? BTW, looking up that website shows further details of this very special car. Blowed if I know, but it's got the looks of GB - or is it the other way round ? Regards Styria

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Okay, so I stand to be corrected on the model designation. However, in the overall scheme of things I look at the quality of the paint work, its condition as well as choice of colour. So, it's a 280S, but please examine the leather interior (yes, nicely patinad (!) leather, condition of timber fittings, beautiful steering wheel, and, of course, the headlight wipers which, admittedly on a 280S, were probably an optional extra.

I have also endeavoured to take a close look at the front spoiler - it is different to the AMG Reproduction spoilers that I have had on hand, but the car is beautifully put together. Again, anyone able to identify the make, and perhaps size, of the wheels ? Thank you for your interest. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Okay, so I stand to be corrected on the model designation. However, in the overall scheme of things I look at the quality of the paint work, its condition as well as choice of colour. So, it's a 280S, but please examine the leather interior (yes, nicely patinad (!) leather, condition of timber fittings, beautiful steering wheel, and, of course, the headlight wipers which, admittedly on a 280S, were probably an optional extra.

I have also endeavoured to take a close look at the front spoiler - it is different to the AMG Reproduction spoilers that I have had on hand, but the car is beautifully put together. Again, anyone able to identify the make, and perhaps size, of the wheels ? Thank you for your interest. Regards Styria

Not to mention your favourite colour Godfather :D:D:D
It is very classy! And squeezing that engine in there :rolleyes: