6.9 Speedos

More threads by Oversize

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Mark, for whatever reason, I never seem to be able to open photos that are marked with a red cross. Thus, all I have seen so far is the other cluster incorporating oil, temp and fuel readings. Can someone put me wise ? Regards Styria

Since we all can see the pics, the red cross means your connection either timed out or was not strong enough to download the pics and open them.

If all fails, reboot your computer

Tony66_au

Internet Explorer does this a bit, I recently solved a host of issues for a local family by installing Firefox browser and migrating all their bookmarks etc over.

And since the upgrade their issues have vanished.

Tony66_au

BTW thanks for sharing Mark!

I love the PSI Oil gauge and can relate to that far better than Oil Pressure in Bar.

Last edited:
OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
I'm gunna enjoy cleaning it all up and putting it in its rightful place. Hopefully it'll all work! I might even add some red globes (or use glass paint) to make it even more interesting.... :cool:

Styria

The Godfather
So Oversize, did you eventually install this unit in one of your cars ? You did mention that you had one. I am also looking at the rev counter - as best as I know, it is not a 6.9 unit. More than likely 280, but I stand to be corrected. Regards Styria

c107

and 111/116/124/126
So Oversize, did you eventually install this unit in one of your cars ? You did mention that you had one. I am also looking at the rev counter - as best as I know, it is not a 6.9 unit. More than likely 280, but I stand to be corrected. Regards Styria
Can;t be a 280 rev counter, they redline at 6500rpm.
450 redlines at 5800rpm
I think 350 is 6300, but could be wrong, a while since I have seen one.

There were at least two 6.9 redlines I have seen.

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Yes I did fit it with red coloured lights too! I can’t believe I didn’t add a pic!! I’ll try to track it down & add it here.

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Not the best but I have a feeling the better pix are on my old phone! The lights weren’t as intense as this picture suggests!094B879F-E560-4AF2-AE17-536C7AF9E6EC.jpeg