6.9 Assessment

More threads by Styria

260ebenz

Master
Paintwork very ordinary.

Underneath the car quite rough.

No R/H side passengers glass mirror.

Look behind the rear passengers seats inside the car!
:eek:

Suspension starts to sag half way during the video.

Guy takes the 6.9 for a test drive the suspension is sitting back level again.

Adjusting the suspension adjustment inside the dash console with a screw driver seriously!
:eek:

Looks to be a costly restoration.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
....and another 6.9, albeit in Astral Silver (not quite my favourite colour) in quite nice, and genuine, unmolested condition. The interior, perhaps, leaves a little to be desired. It lacks "freshness". Regards Styria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkxt8XtrrvQ

260ebenz

Master
Another fine video Styria.

Japanese plates on the silver 6.9

There is no 450SEL on the badge on the car.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Timmy, fair crack of the whip - this video is 29 minutes in duration - it'd take a lot to translate. Besides, the quality of the audio part of the video leaves a little to be desired. Plus, them Germans speak a little differently to them Austrians !

Regarding your comments as far as the assessment is concerned, I still need to look at the video in full. Just give me a little bit of time. Regards Styria

N.B. Perhaps others on TK may have an opinion on the "one owner guy" assessment of the 6.9 ?

260ebenz

Master
Timmy, fair crack of the whip - this video is 29 minutes in duration - it'd take a lot to translate. Besides, the quality of the audio part of the video leaves a little to be desired. Plus, them Germans speak a little differently to them Austrians !

Regarding your comments as far as the assessment is concerned, I still need to look at the video in full. Just give me a little bit of time. Regards Styria

N.B. Perhaps others on TK may have an opinion on the "one owner guy" assessment of the 6.9 ?

'Fair crack of the whip', that is classic Aussie humor Styria.

Okay Styria.