OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel i cannot help it i am a train spotter with cars :eek:
umg_view.php

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Keep it coming Motec and don't get discouraged by Michel - he still thinks Chrevrolet made engineering history. In fact, I have heard Michel argue that the Apollo moonshots were powered by a Chevvy small block...:rolleyes:
Regards,
Brian

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Yes and the world only moves by Rat & Mouse power :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Keep it coming Motec and don't get discouraged by Michel - he still thinks Chrevrolet made engineering history. In fact, I have heard Michel argue that the Apollo moonshots were powered by a Chevvy small block...:rolleyes:
Regards,
Brian

Discouraged????
It was meant to be an encouragement!

As far as Apollo, the moon, etc.....

ChevyMoonlander.jpg

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel as a matter of interest i have a friend who has every apollo mision patch from the space suits worn on the apollo missions . And they are the real deal mind you he works at Tibinbilla for NASA :D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Michel as a matter of interest i have a friend who has every apollo mision patch from the space suits worn on the apollo missions . And they are the real deal mind you he works at Tibinbilla for NASA :D

It does help....
However, you can buy all thses patches from the Kennedy Space Centre gift shop or even some at Orlando Airport.
I even recall seeing 'space suits' for sale (like an extra large pair of overalls)

Styria

The Godfather
No SS please we are British still one off the best looking cars made before war . I am feeling all faulty in my tower http://www.coys.co.uk/showrooms.php?itemID=936 :D

If you're feeling all fawlty in your tower, better speak to Manuel - he's from Barcelona. SS100 - somehow, I never have been able to hang some credit on it. Don't forget, it was competing with Lagondas, Alvis, dare I say Bentley (no, not at that time, I don't think) and of course, the mighty Mercedes Benzes of that era. Regards Styria