Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Styria's latest activity
Styria
replied to the thread
6.9 #5128
.
Thank you Bryce. Great to see such a variety of models on display. As a matter of interest, did you manage to snap a picture of the...
Jul 15, 2026
Styria
replied to the thread
6.9 #5128
.
Believe it or not, it took more than a casual look for me to realize that the car pictured is in fact a 6.9 - not only that, but its...
Jul 15, 2026
Styria
commented on
Styria
's profile post.
Sergeich, can you post again ? Would like to hear from you. Regards Styria
Jul 14, 2026
Styria
left a message on
sergeich77
's profile.
Hi Sergeich, can you post again - would like to hear from you on topklasse.org
Jul 14, 2026
Styria
replied to the thread
280s papyrus white
.
Where is Sergeich these days ? At the front engaging in the Russian conflict with the Ukraine ? I mean, anything at all can happen these...
Jul 14, 2026
Styria
replied to the thread
[JT] Assembling the Rover P5 and P5B
.
Well, I haven't seen any of those pictures before illustrating the various stages of assembly. I personally have been involved in many...
Jul 14, 2026
Styria
replied to the thread
The Rover P5/P5B
.
The location seems to be Rural Victoria. I must admit to really liking that sort of enviroment - it conveys the feeling of peace and...
Jul 14, 2026
Styria
replied to the thread
Auto Brunch Event - St Ives
.
Unfortunately, I was unable to make it - again! However, I really appreciate your efforts in utilizing your Classic Jalopy blog to...
Jul 14, 2026
Members
Top