SL500 - Too Good to be True

More threads by Anthony 350 sl

Styria

The Godfather

Hi Anthony - are you interested and why do you think that someone in the legal fraternity should buy it ? It's a hell lot of a car for the advertised price, but you'll find it will go much higher with the time still left on it. Right now, it'd be an absolute steal. Regards Styria

N.B. BTW, any further news on your water leak problem ? I was wondering if you ever got around to removing the intake grille to check for rust.

OP
A

Anthony 350 sl

Sorry, I thought it had a buy it now price for $20,000

N.B. BTW, any further news on your water leak problem ? I was wondering if you ever got around to removing the intake grille to check for rust.

No I haven't a chance. I will get to it one day

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
That is a scam, without a doubt! :eek::cool:

Tim

It might be legit....

Simply demand to have a look and a drive.
He's meant to be in Pymble

Styria

The Godfather
It might be legit....

Simply demand to have a look and a drive.
He's meant to be in Pymble

Bit difficult Michel - TJ 450 calls Perth his home town. BTW Tim, I personally think it's legit - starting off low is a sure fire way of generating interest - there are twenty eight days left for the price to go up. I am also surprised that the car is listed with a seven speed auto - I did not think that they had them at that time.

Speaking of Autos, I think that Lexus now have an eight speeder. Where will it end ? Three on a 6.9 is adequate most of the time. Regards Styria

abl567

Super Moderator
Listing has been removed