Where is Mr Crump?

More threads by Des

Des

It is impossible for one not to notice the deafening silence and absence of some of our most esteemed members, the most honorable Mr Crump and Miss Olga

Has a formal invitation requesting their presence been circulated and dispatched with the upmost urgency?

BenzBoy

Grand Master
It is impossible for one not to notice the deafening silence and absence of some of our most esteemed members, the most honorable Mr Crump and Miss Olga

Has a formal invitation requesting their presence been circulated and dispatched with the upmost urgency?

I am reliably informed that those two have gone Bentley hunting with Michel. Of course it could be a rumour but why don't you check with them in April and see what they have in their garage?
Regards,
BenzBoy

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I shall indeed be seing the Hon Brian Crump Esq and Miss Olga this Friday.
We are indeed hunting for Bentleys. :D

OP
Des

Des

I am reliably informed that those two have gone Bentley hunting with Michel. Of course it could be a rumour but why don't you check with them in April and see what they have in their garage?
Regards,
BenzBoy

I am sorry I don't think we have been properly introduced? who are you?

Styria

The Godfather
Well Des, for some highly confidential reasons, and I must add not known to me, it would appear that he has made an appearance. It will be necessary to read between the lines as to who and where he is.

I believe that Miss Olga is 'incommunicado'-looking for Life time friend.

Regards, Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Er well, no: it is more the case that the team has not quite organised itself, given the last 2 weeks of events, and has not yet got the required avatar etc organised - but it will come!!
Regards,
BenzBoy

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Benzboy, I am really hoping that you will be able to attend the Show and Shine on 6th April with your Silver Green 'conveyance' - dare I call it by its proper 450SE model description ? I understand that there are likely to be some 100 cars in attendance, among them some seven 6.9's and about nine 300D's of the Adenauer type, as well as two 600 Grossers. Should be quite a day. Regards, Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Hi Benzboy, I am really hoping that you will be able to attend the Show and Shine on 6th April with your Silver Green 'conveyance' - dare I call it by its proper 450SE model description ? I understand that there are likely to be some 100 cars in attendance, among them some seven 6.9's and about nine 300D's of the Adenauer type, as well as two 600 Grossers. Should be quite a day. Regards, Styria
Never fear Styria - we will be there bearing an important guest from Tasmania. The vehicle of choice is yet to be determined.
Regards,
BenzBoy