Tesla

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
I talked to a very satisfied Tesla Owner on Saturday...... close to 500ks on a Charge driving gently around the Suburbs.
Has anyone driven, say interstate via the New England Highway or up through
Broke to Singleton to see how it handles rather challenging Roads. I always found that hustling on these Roads sorts the men from the Boys. If a car doesn't hold the Road properly ... what use is it ? That's why we drive Mercs.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
I talked to a very satisfied Tesla Owner on Saturday...... close to 500ks on a Charge driving gently around the Suburbs.
Has anyone driven, say interstate via the New England Highway or up through
Broke to Singleton to see how it handles rather challenging Roads. I always found that hustling on these Roads sorts the men from the Boys. If a car doesn't hold the Road properly ... what use is it ? That's why we drive Mercs.

Hmmm - VERY good point!
On Saturday I drove the Spirit from Sydney-Oberon-Sydney. Fast but hard work.
On Sunday I drove the ML to Woy Woy - easy and predictable.
On Sunday afternoon I drove a Jaguar XJ - X-300 Sovereign 4 Litre around the coast near Newcastle - easy, predictable and the most enjoyable of the 3 to drive!
Interesting .....:eek:
Regards,
Brian

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hmmm - VERY good point!
On Saturday I drove the Spirit from Sydney-Oberon-Sydney. Fast but hard work.
On Sunday I drove the ML to Woy Woy - easy and predictable.
On Sunday afternoon I drove a Jaguar XJ - X-300 Sovereign 4 Litre around the coast near Newcastle - easy, predictable and the most enjoyable of the 3 to drive!
Interesting .....:eek:
Regards,
Brian

I bet you the CLK (yours) would be the pick of the bunch

Styria

The Godfather
Don't be so sure Michel. We have had a couple of about ten year old V8 Jaguars go through the workshop, and the quality, and beauty of the interiors was something very special to behold. A step or two above...........Regards Styria

N.B. Exquisite.

Oversize

Grand Master
The new Jags are even better.....