Supercharged 6.9

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Hey does anyone know where Roadrunner777 Youtube video has gone? I can't find it anywhere! And what's the progress with the car??? :rolleyes:

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Mark try roadrunners777 the video come's up Dan he may make it down next year:D

abl567

Super Moderator
Dan and Jane have indicated they will be participating in the Down Under Rally in 2012:D
Dan wrote a article for the last issue of the Lodestar about his supercharger install, I have a few spare copies for those who join the M-100 group;)

Styria

The Godfather
Dan and Jane have indicated they will be participating in the Down Under Rally in 2012:D
Dan wrote a article for the last issue of the Lodestar about his supercharger install, I have a few spare copies for those who join the M-100 group;)

.........and what an excellent article it is - and so is the magazine. It's known as "Lode Star" and abl567 is the editor. A very good read. Regards Styria

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Thanks I finally found the videos. Quite difficult to find as he doesn't have 450, SEL, or 6.9 in the titles... Does anyone know if there's been any development work done since the videos were taken??? I'm thinking I might have to join M100... :rolleyes:

abl567

Super Moderator
Mark, you need to join, soon...it is worth the subs.