More threads by Oversize

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Mark I have seen this article before just cannot remember who posted it. :(

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
A great series of pics which I haven't seen before... The interior timber is great!

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Yes I know pity its a US car . :(

Styria

The Godfather
There are a couple of matters I find of interest. Firstly, how much imagination required to produce so many exterior shots ? Plenty, or else just keep walking around and click the camera. Secondly, this is a seriously nice looking and well kept car. Note the effectiveness of the thin white side wall strip that lends additional size to the original Bundts. I still say that, in nice condition, they are the goods as far as unique appearance is concerned.

Whilst a somewhat common colour, the Astral Silver does look particularly attractive. What gives this car a bit of an edge is the colour of the interior. I think it is Black, but the carpet has the appearance of Anthracite Grey, one of the best colours around for the 116. One needs to comment on the upholstery - whilst obviously well maintained and cared for, the driver's seat suffers from the common 116 leather problem of collapsed pleats caused by the calicoes being separated from the stitching. Other than that, it is just about impossible to fault the car - if it was only Milan Brown !:D. Regards. Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria I know I have seen this article before . And this year I think it may have been Tim who posted it. Unless it was on another forum I read it. :eek:

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Styria I know I have seen this article before . And this year I think it may have been Tim who posted it. Unless it was on another forum I read it. :eek:

First time for me. I would never miss all that many photos. Regards. Styria

Last edited:

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Must have been Oz forum then . :eek: or it got lost in the Cyclone. :D

Styria

The Godfather

The last time I looked on Ozbenz about a week ago (first time in about three months), you were just virtually the only poster in the 116 section. :p Where is your loyalty ? :D Regards Styria Incidentally, don't know how correct this is - just looked at Ozbenz, with NIL registerd users and one visitor - yours truly - interesting.

Last edited:
OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master

All the good websites seem to shift from wasteland to cyclones from time to time!! It's just the changing seasons I guess! Currently TK is the most interesting by far!!

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Note the effectiveness of the thin white side wall strip that lends additional size to the original Bundts. I still say that, in nice condition, they are the goods as far as unique appearance is concerned. Regards. Styria

I think the Bundts will come back in popularity. They're extremely light and well made. With a nice finish they can look quite good. The only thing stopping it from happening is the availability of tyres...

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Loyalty what's that waiting waiting BOOOOOM. :D:D:D