No response Ads

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
What really gets my goat nowadays is the number of people that go to the trouble of posting ads and then don't bother answering their phone, or email messages! Quite often they don't even have a proper voicemail... "Your message will be converted to text", or "Your number will be sent as a text"; sound familiar??

I've lost count of the number of times it's happened. Answer your bloody phone, or remove the ad for crying out loud!! How hard is it really?? Drives me nuts! :mad::mad::mad:

CraigS

Conversely, the number of people that respond to ads, make a time to view whatever it is, and don't show up or call to say they are no longer interested realty pisses me off.

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Whatever happened to manners?? It shows on the road too. People are so rude, angry and impatient...

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
This so true.
I recall a certain ad for an ML I was eyeing.
In Sydney, not far from me, the right colour, the right price (well, close to the right price) and it had "Urgent Sale".
Never answered calls or emails.
Kept being 'renewed' on Gumtree for months...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

sean sherry

Master
Mark you are talking about my Young Brother (78) in Melbourne. Why do people end up like this ? A friend , retired Medical Man, said they were always like this , it is just that they can't cover it up as the ageing process sets in.
And me ? I'm all sweetness and light !

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Out there in Carsales land there are several people who might have sold me a new "toy" in the last month - if only they had returned calls or emails...
I wonder if some people are just plain stupid? Actually, I don't wonder...
Regards,
Brian