New Product that's great for the brightwork

More threads by BAR

B

BAR

I recently found a new Stainless Steel - aerosol can pakacking - cleaner and polish made by 3M, at my local Coles stupid market. It only cost a few dollars.

Using it first on the dishwasher, it did a fantastic job.

The godfather paid a visit this morning and I decided to show it to him, and we tried it on the rear window brightwork on my BBB [Big Brown Bitch]. Simply spray on and wipe to a polished finish. It's non abrasive so it won't remove scratches, but it does a great job on getting rid of the oxidisation which causes the surface to dull and pit.

The results speak for themselves.

So of course I share this news with the rest of the forum users.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I recently found a new Stainless Steel - aerosol can pakacking - cleaner and polish made by 3M, at my local Coles stupid market. It only cost a few dollars.

Using it first on the dishwasher, it did a fantastic job.

The godfather paid a visit this morning and I decided to show it to him, and we tried it on the rear window brightwork on my BBB [Big Brown Bitch]. Simply spray on and wipe to a polished finish. It's non abrasive so it won't remove scratches, but it does a great job on getting rid of the oxidisation which causes the surface to dull and pit.

The results speak for themselves.

So of course I share this news with the rest of the forum users.

And the name is?

OP
B

BAR

3M Stainless Steel Cleaner

In a siler and red aerosol can

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Bar, thanks for that information - I am certainly going to try it on my cars. You just need to tell us whether you found the product at Coles (K-Mart ?) or at Woollies as you suggested at the time I came to see you.

I should also point out that Bar's brightwork is in very nice condition overall, and the end result on something in somewhat poorer condition may not be quite so impressive. Regards Styria