Mechanic in Newcastle/Hunter

More threads by -bb-

-bb-

Noble
Hi Everyone,

Looking for a mechanic who can work on a 6.9 in the Newcastle, Lower Hunter, Lake Macquarie or Port Stephens areas.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

I am already aware of Herscheid's.

Styria

The Godfather
Brendon, as you know, 6.9's require some form of intimate mechanical knowledge. I am not really concerned with getting work as there are obviously some private issues prevailing, but I am quite willing to advise of possible solutions on any matters that pertain to your car. Regards Styria

OP
B

-bb-

Noble
Brendon, as you know, 6.9's require some form of intimate mechanical knowledge. I am not really concerned with getting work as there are obviously some private issues prevailing, but I am quite willing to advise of possible solutions on any matters that pertain to your car. Regards Styria

Thank you.

260ebenz

Master
Thanks, will do. Do you know of they have any experience with 6.9's?

Hello bb,

Perry has had many years of experience with Mercedes.

No doubt the 6.9 won't be a challenge for him.

Best to contact Perry and chat to him and also book in the car in Perry is a busy man!

Please keep us posted with your progress with the car.

Cheers.

OP
B

-bb-

Noble
Been away a lot recently, so the 6.9 has sat in the garage for a bit now. After Christmas it will be coming out, getting a top to bottom clean and off to the mechanic for a service.

260ebenz

Master
bb did you end up getting the Mercedes serviced and did you take the car to Perry or someone else of your choice?