Keys

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
As you can all imagine I have a few sets of keys!!! :eek: One thing I noticed is that some of my cars have a wider key than others. Are there early / late versions and which one is better for security?

I know the master key opened everything, but what about the service key? Did that just prevent access to the glovebox?

abl567

Super Moderator
The valet key only operates doors and ignition, boot and glove compartment are master key only

WiSeGuYY

Hi ABL , I noticed you have W109 The original version adobted THE RED PIG ( ROTE SAU) can i peak on the engine bay Please . is it any different from my W108 in size , as far as i know the 109 is only taller from length piont of view but the front are identical.

REGARDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Tarek, I could answer that for you but I really don't want to steal abl's thunder. It is very hard to get him motivated - you know when you don't do much it becomes a culture :)D so to speak) and this is a good way to keep him on his toes. Regards Styria

N.B. ....besides, he probably has his head under the bonnet of his 6.3 now refitting his $63,000 fuel injection pump ! Seriously, that was the figure quoted to me some four years ago by the Mercedes dealers in Sydney - they sure don't make it easy for the old bods.

WiSeGuYY

HI GODFATHER , thanks for your kind post but you made me much more interested - i'm not matching this power nor financially i'm able to do it, but i will glad if i have the chance in the future to take a look.but i don't want to put pressure of any kind .

P.S . I still love your sense of humorand of course the information i get here

REGARDS

TAREK