In aller welt

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Tim recently sent to me details of an ebay listing comprising of seventeen magazines published by Daimler Benz. The asking price was $100.00 but, needless to say, the listing did not attract a single bid.

Now, I have a great collection of these magazines on hand, going back to 1958 (Issue 28-I think) and up to issue 200. One could consider these magazines as a serious collection of some seriously important data detailing many of the Company's achievements during that period of time, together with some fascinating reading of countries and travelogues that have transpired over some thirty years. All magazines are in great condition, and one of these days I may advertise them on ebay. In the meantime, maybe anyone from TK may be interested ? The price would be fairly substantial, but what a treasure of information. For anyone interested, please phone me on 0428-50-1800. Regards Styria

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MERCEDES..._Cars&hash=item2a344b373b&_uhb=1#ht_916wt_984

Last edited:

Helmet

Connoisseur
I have a fair collection as well, your post has inspired me to go and dig them out from under the house. :D