Holden statesman 2000

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
TK members would be familiar with our Statesman that we purchased three and a half years ago. Julie has decided that she would purchase a new Honda Jazz, and thus we are, or she is, looking for a new home for the Statesman. She has been offered a fair trade-in figure on the new car, but the car is worth more than what she has been offered. Thus, she is placing the car for a quick sale at $5500.00 - at least $2K. below the next cheapest Statesman advertised on the usual Internet sites.

Some details about car:

225K. kilometers, excellent and very quiet engine, perfect Automatic transmission and no noises from differential.

5.7 V8 Chevy Gen.III engine, uses no oil, but slight oil leak from sump - very negligible, but we have been quoted $800.00 by Holden Dealer to rectify.Excellently performing car, terrific acceleration and very economical. On trips, 26mpg, computer shows 14l/100kms. average fuel consumption.

Excellent tyres, registered to Sep. or Oct. 2013, totally rust free, with quite excellent paint - colour is Tungsten (Metallic Sand), some imperfections on front skirt and a couple of very small paint blemishes.

Leather Upholstery - fantastic, unmarked condition, with unmarked original carpets - the interior is a beautiful place to be in. Steering Wheel audio controls, six stacker original CD in boot of car. Electric sliding sunroof working perfectly, everything on car is working.

Boot Area as new - almost unused spare wheel. This car is absolutely beautiful and there is quite a comprehensive ownership history on the website under this heading:

http://www.topklasse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1092

Honestly, this is a great car, reluctantly put up for sale. If I had it my way, it would stay with me.

Regards Styria Telephone: Mobile 0428-50-1800

Last edited:

260ebenz

Master
Good morning Michael all the best with the sale of the Statesman.

Post pics of the new Jazz for us please.

Have a good day Michael.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
HI everyone, change over date - this coming Tuesday afternoon. It really breaks my heart to see this car go 'down the gurgler'. Somebody, please buy it off us. I am desperate to see it go to a good home (that I know). Only $5.5K - it's a steal at that price. Regards Styria