Hanging Rock 2021

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Well turns out I've been asked by MBCV to organize club attendance at the Hanging Rock car show!!! It'll be the first time the club has officially attended the show, which explains why there's been very few Benzes there in the past. Despite the fact the day is not only Valentine's Day but it also conflicts with the Southbank Display (which has been going for years), there seems to be strong interest from potential attendees!

This is great new for the club as a larger group all parked together will hopefully attract new members and maybe a few from younger generations, ensuring the club will survive for years to come!

It's also great news for me as I get to host the club members at a show that's been an annual pilgrimage for me for many years! Funny that I was a member of the MRADMC ( http://www.mradmc.com.au/picnic-at-hanging-rock ) who run the event many years ago and even directed traffic into the site. Now I get to play a different role which should be more fun being with the Benz crew and hopefully less time dedicated to organizing things on the day! Now I'm on a mission to sort out flyers for the Around the Benz Magazine and collate attendees. We will literally be flying the Benz flag for the first time at HR! I also have a few things to sort on Dora for RWC and club rego for the event (updates on the Dora 2 thread).

Now we just have to pray for good weather and no COVID restrictions raining on the parade.....

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
Yes, if I remember correctly, pictures of previous events at Hanging Rock were quite stunning. It'd be great if you could again come to the fore Mark. Regards Styria

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
For any MBCV members here, you can reserve a place in the convoy & parking at the club display via the link below. Non-club members can just turn up at the gates and enter independently. Vehicles less than 25YO will be directed to the non-display area (public car park).

https://www.trybooking.com/book/sessions?eid=668719