Grand National Hotrod Show

More threads by motec 6.9

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Ohhhh, I love the the 32 Phaeton and the Olds wagon...

That '56 Chevy coupe and that Cobra 'Stang...

Boyd Coddington's French Connection 1939 Lincoln.... my my... this man is a genius!

And then .... there's LA WOMAN.....:eek:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel stunning cars all off them but a fun way to spend the night :D

Oversize

Grand Master
So many posts and I missed this one completely!!!! If only I had a supportive income!!!!! LOL! ;):mad::D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Mark glad you found this post i put it up for you . Sorry when i do post i seem to use shock and awe tactics and go over board in my post count . Lol :eek:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Mark glad you found this post i put it up for you . Sorry when i do post i seem to use shock and awe tactics and go over board in my post count . Lol :eek:

Shock and awe tactics indeed.. :p

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
3 Days past the due date i am not SSSSTTTTRRRREEEEESSSSEEEDDD. :eek:

Oversize

Grand Master
If they're ALL females, you've got BIG troubles!! You'll be severely out-numbered and out-voted..... Take some pics of the man-cave cause you may not see it for a while!! :eek:

Tony66_au

3 Days past the due date i am not SSSSTTTTRRRREEEEESSSSEEEDDD. :eek:

Stress not Geoff, one of mine was 2 weeks late mate.

As much as they like to make out obstetrics is an exact science they still cant be 100% on birthday predictions and if the kids are happy where they are with good heart rates etc they tend to go a few days more before they grab the scalpel.

Kick back (Easy to say i know) and relax (Not too visibly) and wait mate...

Did I mention I have 6 kids?

Tony66_au

If they're ALL females, you've got BIG troubles!! You'll be severely out-numbered and out-voted..... Take some pics of the man-cave cause you may not see it for a while!! :eek:

Silly Mark!

Kids have no rights, voting or otherwise and are to be treated as second class citizens until they pay full board and utilities.

Any proxy votes implied or otherwise automatically go to the Man of the house for use as he see's fit!

Tony

Oversize

Grand Master
Although I don't have kids, I'd imagine it'll all be fun until they realize there's no such thing as boy-germs.... then you may need to invest in a 12 gauge (or two)!!!

Tony66_au

I have 3 of each mate, 2 1/2 to 17 3/4's, the girls are pretty knock about but behave when called for and all are polite and mind their P's and Q's.

The 3 youngest are girls which means that the other 3 have forged a path ahead of their sisters and the boys are protective to the point where my oldest boy scruffed a grade 5 boy who was misbehaving towards my oldest daughter who can also look after herself.

I also know most of the parents around here so by default I also know the sons who may cause issues down the track but above all I trust my kids to do the right thing or to come talk to myself or Jenna if an issue arises.

The local kids all know the last thing they want to hear from me is "Boy..... we need to have a little chat" lol

Tony66_au

BTW.... one of the girls created cause for me to furnish a "please explain" to the principle not too long ago for striking a fellow student.

When I asked her what happened she said that the boy in question was behaving like a dick "So I #### punched him"....................

Mixed emotions for me as I tried not to laugh out loud or choke with pride at her matter of fact solution to an issue that had been going for a while.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Sorry Mark but 12 gauge is a little on the small side. I prefer .458 Oh did i mention i am in the local pistol club . LOL .Still waiting but all good at this point in time . :D

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Tony good on your daughter for standing upfor her rights. I live and work with rite and wrong and i will endevour to teach them rite from wrong :D

Styria

The Godfather
Silly Mark!

Kids have no rights, voting or otherwise and are to be treated as second class citizens until they pay full board and utilities.

Any proxy votes implied or otherwise automatically go to the Man of the house for use as he see's fit!

Tony

Tony, at what age do kids start paying board ? Lest you think otherwise, this is a very serious and very valid question !:p Regards Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Regarding the cars themselves, one has to admire the quality of restoration. However, shape and styling wise, hot rods, in my opinion, do not present flavour of the month. The white and black Station Wagon is simply stunning. Regards Styria