Feeling Down and Out

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
If you've had "that sort of a day", try a little comedy. I am quite sure we all know Dean Martin, the show he used to have on Television, as well as his numerous songs that only he could sing in his own inimitable style and sound.

Quite frankly, if you listen carefully, his singing voice is magnificent. So rich, sonorous and so totally effortless. Anyway, those are my sentiments. I would like you guys to have a look at this video and the comedy sketch between 6.30 and 14.45. So simple, so effective, and so funny. It appealed to my sense of humour. Regards Styria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0sT04Rit3c

Patrick_R

Grand Master
I’m currently on a lunch break here in WA Styria.
I will hopefully get a chance to check this out tonight.

But you are spot on about his voice.

This is true talent, not like most of these electronically enhanced half wits we have today I’m sorry to say.

sean sherry

Master
Nice to see that for you Styria that there is more to Life than Cars and Work. Each night I listen to my Wife playing our Piano. It is a quality Instrument from Germany.... an " August Forster" upright, out of the ashes of the Pre- War Ronnish Company in East Germany. We are 'blessed' with Mercedes Cars and a Mercedes Piano ! And yes, Dean Martin is very pleasant listing.:D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Very funny Godfather,
I had forgotten how hilarious Dean Martin's sketches could be...