Fancy a Lift?

More threads by charlottesbutler

charlottesbutler

I am selling my faithful old QuickLift car hoist, due to declining health.

It is of the lowlift pad type using compressed air. I bought it from a tyre dealer. It is in good working order, and has done home duty in general car servicing, oil changes and wheel and brake jobs. It has helped me do transmission and prop shaft repairs, drain coolant, repair rust, underseal; even Falcon and Sigma engine change overs. With care it can lift one end only of a car or tractor (suitable props or stands required) and uses the vehicle sills for full lift. Wider cars may be managed using timber cross pieces. Higher lifting in stages is possible. It is quite similar to the Flat Bed Hoist LR-60P Bendpak (see web); new price of about $3k.

A cheap GForce HP20 compressor can power it. Pedal operation includes a fully-raised safety latch. A central panel can be removed for cleaning and service. Construction is all steel, and the footprint is 140cm x 200. I have relocated it 4 times, with house moves, using only a 7x5 trailer, two planks and improvised rollers. Note: the photo says 6x4, and this is possible, but not so easy. I am willing to assist with loading, and local delivery is negotiable.

This is offered to Benz owners only, through the forums, and not advertised elsewhere at present. The price is $1,000 firm, including ramps and blocks. See this link for photo: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j326/charlottesbutler/qhoist.jpg