Eastern Creek 2010 - Sports Cars

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Again, some very wonderfu looking, and desirable Sports Cars - other than his looks, I wish I was Jay Leno - well, you know......anyway, it's cars and without further ado.....

It said GT40 onthe graphics - genuine or repro ?

EasternCreek2010063-2.jpg

EasternCreek2010065-2.jpg

Well. it's a Ferrari, isn't it - what more can you say...

EasternCreek2010064-1.jpg

Aston Martin - more than likely a DB3S with its triple Webers - and just look at W.O.'s (Bentley to the uninitiated) twin cam masterpiece. I think it's the 3 liter version, not the 2.6.

EasternCreek2010062-2.jpg

EasternCreek2010060-1.jpg

I made a mental note of the brand of tyre, but of course the name has now disappeared from the 'between the ears PC' - anyway, they are 16"ers and I wopuld have loved to find out the source of purchase.

EasternCreek2010061-1.jpg

EasternCreek2010059-1.jpg

A different kind of Aston (DB4) - not quite to my taste....

EasternCreek2010058-1.jpg

This was a smashingly good looking car - forgotten its make. Chevy, Mustang ?

EasternCreek2010042-1.jpg

....and I don't think the Falcon GT looked out of place - very effective looking.

EasternCreek2010043-1.jpg

More to come - Styria

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
As I said, more to come - there were just so many cars to marvel at.....

That orange colour - absolutely stunning in its richness and quality of execution..

EasternCreek2010018-1.jpg

EasternCreek2010019-1.jpg

EasternCreek2010012-1.jpg

EasternCreek2010013-1.jpg

Absolutely stunning Mustang.....

EasternCreek2010014-1.jpg

Strictly speaking not a Sports Car, but how delectable is this Bertone bodied 1300cc Alfa - and how would one calculate its value ?

EasternCreek2010078-1.jpg

Thanks for looking - Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
This was a smashingly good looking car - forgotten its make. Chevy, Mustang ?

EasternCreek2010042-1.jpg

This is a C6 Chevrolet Corvette (from 2005 to present).
The sixth generation of the fabled marque.

A true supercar beater that can hold its own on the track and the autobahn with the likes of Porsche and Ferrari

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
This is a C6 Chevrolet Corvette (from 2005 to present).
The sixth generation of the fabled marque.

A true supercar beater that can hold its own on the track and the autobahn with the likes of Porsche and Ferrari

Thanks for that, Michel. I just think that the car was fabulous. Parks has a client that called in on us some two to three weeks ago with a brand new one that he had just brought in from the States. What a superb car - and talking about holding its own against the Germans and Italians - just look what Chevys or Caddies are doing in the European Touring Car Championships. They're the leaders. So the General is doing something right. Regards Styria

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Wonderful photos Styria. A question of I may; why would you say the Alfa is not a sports car? Just curious.
Regards,
Benz-Boy

Thanks BenzBoy. I love putting these pics on Topklasse. I realize strictly not 116 or 107s, but a lot of cars are Classics, owned by total enthusiasts and as I have said, if I was Jay Leno, I could easily want to own any of the cars that I have photographed and uploaded to the site.

Maybe I need to qualify my assessment of the little Bertone Alfa - isn't it just too pretty to be looked at as a Sports Car ? I know Alfas have a proud racing tradition, and this one seems to be just....what, pretty ? It was an absolute darling of a car. Regards Styria