Chemtech

More threads by 260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Have any of our Forum Members ever used the Chemtech car products if so are they any good?

Styria

The Godfather
Timmy, I have heard of the product (may even have a bottle of whatever somewhere), but really can't assist you with advice either way. What is it actually you are looking for ? Let us know. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Hi Styria only wanted to know if Chemtech was worth using that’s all.

Currently using the AutoGlym car products happy with that brand.

Bursons did have a few bottles of Chemtech for myself I will see what there car products are like.

The Toyota has just had a new set of Bosch wiper blades the old blades were not even twelve months old.

The rubbers were worn out due to the sun well that is what the sales guy told me at Bursons.

The old Bosch Euro style wipers weren’t cheap $41.50 each no refund.

New Bosch blades $15.00 each.

With the rain here lucky I had the blades replaced.

The old wipers had a terrible shudder going across the screen the noise was enough to drive you up the wall it was distracting whilst driving the car!
:rolleyes:

New wipers quiet and working well happy days!

The sales guy at Bursons did ask me do you clean the windscreen with Rain-X I said yes!

In fact I even clean the w/screen in the Mercedes with the same product excellent results!

Sorry I know this is a long story I know and it has gone off onto another topic.

To get back on topic I will go back to Bursons to get a bottle of the wash & wax I shall report back sound like a plan?

Cheers.

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Good evening your advice duly noted and appreciated Sean & Brian.

Good tip about the clay bar for the windscreen thanks Sean.