C63 vs. RS5 vs. M3 - Powerhaus

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Three of the best head-on. Which is the best ? Best to read to find out. Regards Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
Sounds like the C63 brakes could be better....

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I have finally had a good read of this three way test - in fact, some of the stuff I have been able to read twice and if you ask me how this came about, I have absolutely no idea - but I do apologize. Regarding the test itself, it is comprehensive enough, even allowing for the fact that it is more of a speed test, rather than an every day useage and ambience test. I guess a combination of this type of assessment, plus some of the You Tube tests that have found/or will find their way into the pages of TK, will help in assessing some of these fanciful luxury and sports cars, and provide us with an opportunity to more closely examine what perhaps just very few of us will ever be able to afford.

I must admit to almost having a preference for Audi styling nowadays - somewhat more conventional, but also more linear and squatty the way they sit on the road. With Mercedes, I find the 'front nose down' profile a little off putting, but having said all that, it's up to the individual. I must also confess to an extra liking for the Audi's interior and dash/gearbox console/switch gear, although interior colour choice is again up to the taste of the individual. Needless to say, these cars are magnificent. Regards Styria