BM2 Battery Monitor

More threads by c107

c107

and 111/116/124/126
A while back I ordered a couple of BM2 Battery monitors. Its a bluetooth enabled battery monitor that you can [it to your battery and get information about battery health, charging rates and so on to your phone.

They are not expensive and its quite a useful tool to monitor the health of the battery and charging system of your car.

sean sherry

Master
Yes anything that gives a warning about today's Batteries (designed by the Cost Accountant)
Usually no warning as they go out like a Light Switch. one Day out of Warranty !!
I carry an emergency Start device and have bought one for my Daughters and older Granddaughter.
When do they fail ??? Late on a Friday night when it is pouring Rain with a two wait for the NRMA !!

Patrick_R

Grand Master
Agreed.
Very handy indeed.

Couple this with a solar panel trickle charger, and we may never have a flat battery on a classic car again?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I have decided a while back, that vehicles that don't get driven at least once a week (and I have a few of them), get their batteries disconnected.
I find this so much more practical.
When I want to drive that car, I simply connect the battery, reset the clock and radio and... voila!