A cheapie? or is it too hot?

More threads by Michel

John S

Despite the lack of detail, this W210 looks too cheap to be true!!!! They show the rego number so a check is possible, otherwise I would have believed it was a scam!

B13

Seller also has good consistent feedback. Maybe he forgot to put the 1 in front of the $8999?

I.

450SE

It's pretty safe to assume they forgot to put a 1 in front of the figure.
But, they must know the rules of Ebay if they've been on there a while... Click "buy now" after doing the due diligence & you'll have yourself a nice pre-update CLK... Just change the alloys. :rolleyes:

BenzBoy

Grand Master
It's pretty safe to assume they forgot to put a 1 in front of the figure.
But, they must know the rules of Ebay if they've been on there a while... Click "buy now" after doing the due diligence & you'll have yourself a nice pre-update CLK... Just change the alloys. :rolleyes:
So if they are Ebay graduates all the more reason to assume they know what they are doing and all the more reason to be wary...
I believe there is a variety of methods for getting a good rating with Ebay and not all of those methods could be considered above board...
I would want to know why the statutory details that are required to be provided for the sale are not there - VIN and engine number being the more significant ones.
Regards,
Benz-Boy

abl567

Super Moderator
Remember, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is;)
A scam for sure, why is it listed as for shipping only?
Never mind it has been removed:rolleyes:

Styria

The Godfather
Remember, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is;)
A scam for sure, why is it listed as for shipping only?
Never mind it has been removed:rolleyes:

Great minds think alike, fools never differ - that's what I was going to say, i.e. it has been removed. Anyway, I've got a TV set I want to find a good home for - see details in the Trading Section. Regards Styria

abl567

Super Moderator
mmm did you steal it;)

Styria

The Godfather
mmm did you steal it;)

You'd think so, wouldn't you ? But 'NO' is the answer and whilst I bought it for myself and on a 'whim', in all honesty I have no justification to keep the unit - hence, I am putting it up for sale. Regards Styria