6.9 #6486

More threads by c107

c107

and 111/116/124/126
This car is coming up for auction, and on the surface it looks reasonable. However, the more I look at this car the less I like it.

It's clearly an import, yet it has a KM/H speedo, which makes the whole 88k on the clock seem pointless. It has some very questionable work in the engine bay suck as brake fluid reservoir on backwards, power steering reservoir painted lime green (even the wingnut on the top), missing stickers on the front radiator support (probably in a bad crash). I'm also curious if the interior colour is original as Anthracite with brown is a very odd colour combination. It's also been painted in bits, as one of the front wings is a different colour to the rest of the car. Dash/centre console looks like its been out and not well put back in.

2-169.jpeg3-165.jpeg7-153.jpeg11-155.jpeg20-147.jpeg25-118.jpeg

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Usually the VIN should give the information

Oversize

Grand Master
Funny a friend asked me about this one the other day on behalf of an interested buyer. It looks good from a distance, but some of the niggles would raise questions about the quality of maintenance & repairs on this one.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Random question... What is that large container on the right? My us model doesn't have that.
This is where the windscreen washer container normally resides.
However, they usually fall apart with time and this one in the picture is clearly a home made device to replace it.