40-50hp sales brochures

More threads by motec 6.9

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Geoff - thank you for those suggestions. I bought a complete sales package of the 40/50 cars off Ebay about 6 months ago. The condition is mint and the seller's family had owned them from new. They are under lock and key along with the mint condition guarantee, driver's handbook and workshop manual that I have for 118PY. Such items never see the light of day and are opened only while wearing gloves so I can preserve them. Incidentally, they cost a lot less than the ones advertised here.
Thank you - you are great.
Regards,
Brian

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Geoff - thank you for those suggestions. I bought a complete sales package of the 40/50 cars off Ebay about 6 months ago. The condition is mint and the seller's family had owned them from new. They are under lock and key along with the mint condition guarantee, driver's handbook and workshop manual that I have for 118PY. Such items never see the light of day and are opened only while wearing gloves so I can preserve them. Incidentally, they cost a lot less than the ones advertised here.
Thank you - you are great.
Regards,
Brian

What kind of gloves do you wear Professor?

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Brian dont go there i may have worked for those persons of interest :eek:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Let me add i worked at a club owned by the 3 people involved in this event. Geoff :eek:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
By the way Brian back on topic thanks for letting me know you are all good with regards to paper work . Geoff :D