250SE Cabriolet

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
A good run-down on a most beautiful car. I have to admit that I was rather impressed by the means by which he evaluated the quality of the paintwork. Very clever.

Incidentally, I have just changed over from XP2000 to Windows 7 Professional. I am still all at sea, so to speak, and it is taking an inordinate amount of time to ensure all is operating correctly. Let's hope the link works to this video. Regards Styria

https://cloud.real.com/s/txx7SS?lang=en

260ebenz

Master
That is an impressive 250SE.

Guy in the video turns the key engine does sound very smooth.

He did not actually take the car out on the road for a test drive, no footage of that which is disappointing.

Styria thank you posting the video.

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
That's ok Styria you are already out of date. I have Windows 8 on my laptop I bought 4 months ago. :D And it works nothing like Windows 7 more like Smart phone with apps.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Geoff, obviously I had the opportunity to purchase Windows 8, but was advised against it. I believe that it could be quite troublesome unless you purchased the 8.1 version, thus I was more than willing and 'compromise' to some degree by installing the earlier version. It will have to do for the next two to four years. XP was such a faithful servant, but in the end the lack of support from hereon in forced my hand. Regards. Styria

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Yes I must admit I hated windows 8 when I first got it now I don't care either way. And update has already taken place. :)

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Too bad the link is now broken.

I have a 250SE cabriolet and find it to be a very 'special' car every time I drive it, even after owning it for years. Its a pity so many coupe's suffered the angle grinder in a misplaced effort to replicate a proper cabriolet.