Australian made 14" Bundt alloys

More threads by c107

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Does anyone have any experience with Bundt copies made in Australia? Looks like my set were made in 1988. They seem a high quality copy as it would appear they have the steel inserts for the lug bolts. I imagine they are cast, not forged like the genuine Fuchs units, but I really have no idea.

I have a set of four of these which were on my SLC when I got it. After spending lots of money on AMG wheels I am thinking of selling them, but I don't know much about these australian made copies.

2021-09-18 19.29.04.jpg2021-09-18 19.29.10.jpg

Styria

The Godfather
It would be interesting to know who actually manufactured those. Sometimes, with Italian made Bundts the shape of the ribs is much sharper and they are also located further down towards the lips of the rim. Second hand Bundts at one stage were a dime a dozen, but many wreckers have disposed of surplus stock and good second hand units are now quite difficult to purchase - and at a greatly increased price. Regards Styria

OP
c107

c107

and 111/116/124/126
My guess is CSA, but I will need to give them a far better clean to see if I can find evidence of that.
At this stage, I am not even sure if they are 6" or 6.5"

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Bryce, did you ever sell those Bundts ? As I have indicated, they are quite difficult to come by nowadays, and I would suggest that perhaps you advertise on TK as you never know what will come of an innocent advertisement. I have in my own right some Bundts I will advertise, together with some excellent Michelin tyres. Regards Styria